My husband had experienced sinus issues since he was young. He was seeing a healer who encouraged him to meet with a homeopath. It changed his life, his sinus troubles were over, and he was also able to face his fears. I was so amazed by the process that I told the original healer how I felt. He said, “Why don’t you try it? I said, “But there’s nothing wrong with me!" I followed his advice and began taking the homeopathic remedy that was right for me. That is where my journey began, and ever since I have been on the path of healing through classical homeopathy!
Homeopathy is energetic healing, similar to acupuncture. It helps to find those places in our bodies that years of patterns have caused to be stuck. Releasing the energy from those places allows the vital force to let the energy flow freely and helps restore the balance in our being that will help the body to achieve the equilibrium that it needs to heal. And it works! To find out how well it works, click here.
What is Classical Homeopathy?
Classical Homeopathy is:
- A medical science developed by Samuel Hahnemann, M.D. about 200 years ago.
- A science that helps to restore balance to the whole organism by rooting out the underlying cause of the disease.
- A system that sees results because of a discovery by Hahnemann, “like cures like."
- Homeopathic medicines are highly diluted, FDA regulated and sold in health food stores, pharmacies and by mail. Remedies catalyze the body’s self-healing abilities—without side effects, toxicity or drug interactions.
- Homeopathy can be used for home care for first aid, minor injuries or colds and flu. However, it takes more knowledge to address chronic ailments.
- Homeopathy is highly effective and produces profound results for almost all conditions that we call disease in our world.
- See the National Center for Homeopathy Web Site for a video on Homeopathy: http://www.nationalcenterforhomeopathy.org/
Classical Homeopathy is not:
- Herbal medicine, supplements or vitamins.
- Using home remedies to palliate.
- Prescribing many remedies at once.